Saturday, January 14, 2012

Prayer Request...

You know that my heart can't handle it so well...

My friend just passed away from cancer last week and I had no chance to even know that she was sick! There's a burmese lady whom I met while visiting a friend just passed away a few days ago, i'm glad she was saved though. and.... I went visited a relative who's laying sick from cancer just today. The enemy is taking away so many precious people....so many... and there is this one girl...

Her name is Noi Na. She is my age, 23. A sister of a friend of mine from high school. I learned that she had lung cancer at stage 3 while I was away in Chiangmai a couple months ago. I felt at the prayer meeting that I had to go see her. Once I got back, I gave the friend a call and he said they were leaving for home in 2 days. I hurried there the next day to visit. I gave her chocolate, shared the gospel and prayed for her. It was lovely. I really love her from that one time.

Oh people, she was lovely and really sweet. She was doing pretty good that one day. She listened and seemed to be pretty open to the gospel. Too bad they had to leave the next day. They were to come back and would let me know.

It has been almost a month and they are not back yet. So I texted the friend to see how they're doing last night and found out today that she's doing pretty bad. She had convulsion and was admitted to the hospital immediately. The cancer got to her brain and it's getting big. The doctor offered her now the radiation. She still can talk and eat. However, it does not seem good.

I am planning to go to the town next month ( that's where my grandparents live), and I hope she still got time for me.


Would you pray for the girl and pray for less pain and for LIFE? Eternal life and perfectly healthy body...

I believe in Jesus, and the power in His holy name. I believe in the prayer of the saints. Please pray for her and the family.

His,
Pear

0 comments:

Post a Comment